In a unilevel plan, a distributor typically sponsors as many distributors as his frontline. There is no limit as to the number of distributors that one can sponsor. For instance, in the above MLM plan, the distributor A has sponsored the distributors B,C, D, E, ∞ who are his frontline.
The distributors B, C, E, .. are free to sponsor as many distributors as they like. The main advantage of unilevel plan is that, as there is no limit on the number of distributors one can sponsor, the more number of sponsors, the more is the commission.
In unilevel plan, all the distributors in the same level would receive the same compensation ( commission ) and the commissions are generally paid out on a limited depth ( can be upto 5 to 7 levels deep).
Some also consider this as a disadvantage however, as the uni level plans a reconstrained by the limited depth of commission which inhibits deep sales organizations.
The MLM compensation plan called Unlevel is simple “Number of levels” that the company
will pay you, and usually there is no promotion or rank. You make money by getting certain
Override off of the volume, and usually there is a requirement of volume to qualify for a check.
Unlimited first-level width with a depth of usually 5 to 9 levels. Lots of qualifying markers
makes it hard to achieve high percentage. The wider the first level is the thinner the support.
Unlevel plans came into existence on 1985. Hybrid-unlevel consists of one sales force classification. Here, everyone can be considered as a distributor. Sales leaders are not present here. We get paid on the distributors down X number of levels.
Then the company pays an extra amount based on another criterion besides the classifications of Sales force. There is a period of time where if we sign up people, we can make more as new recruits and less on them when later. These programs can also pay higher Commissions to a new recruit for the specified period. This depends upon the fact that how long a distributor in the down line has been in the company.
What is Unilevel MLM Plan?
Unilevel MLM plan is the easiest of the MLM plan to understand. In this plan, each of the distributor can sponsor as distributors as he/she may like and all these distributors will be on his/her frontline.
This is similar to a Forced matrix compensation plan with a main difference being, that in Forced Matrix plan, each distributor can only sponsor acerta in number of distributors as his frontline. All the additional distributors will be placed further down under other distributors.
MLM helping plan
What is MLM Helping Plan?
The MLM Gift Plan in MLM Market is also known as Donation, Money Order or Helping plan which has been accepted at International Level by the MLM Companies. The Helping plan starts with a registered member making a donation amount or giving a gift and becoming eligible to receive multiple donations or gifts from the company which works on the give and take policy or strategy. The MLM networkers and MLM leaders who joined help plan and of course the company who managing all the transactions earning huge profit in short period.
Generally, the MLM Helping Plan or MLM Gift Plan is concept based on give and take concept in which a networker who provide a single help to a networker and get multiple help from others.
Websoftex Helping Plan includes:
In Websoftex Software Solution Pvt Ltd, Gift or Helping Plan has been designed and developed by team of experts, according to Customer customization and requirements for MLM Companies in the MLM market or industry.
The fund transaction options, transaction fund reports, auto or manual settings, receipt uploading feature and etc help the company to run the software with easy and user friendly. For running our software, user or company required only a web browser with internet connection.
Websoftex Software Solution Pvt Ltd is Software Company in India which designs and develops all kind of customized MLM Business Plan and integrates the client’s company business plan or concept into the MLM Software.
We are dedicated to provide the best services for MLM Software and All types of MLM services. We want to guarantee you that once you will go through with our Software Demo; definitely you will be willing to order for our Software because our software integrated with great features according to our customer or client requirements.
Website Home Page includes:
- Home (News Scrolling) (We give default Logo, Banner Images and short descriptions About the company with relevant images)
- About Us (About the company with brief description according the client)
- Testimonials (Optional page, content added according the client requirement)
- FAQs (Optional page, content added according the client requirement)
- Concept (Company Business Plan)
- Login (Customer login section)
- Registration (New Customer registration page)
- Contact Us (Contact details of the company with the feedback options)
Admin Module includes:
- Capital Withdraw (Client PH withdrawal amount approval panel)
- Transaction (PH and GH matching or approval panel)
- Unpaid Pending List (Committed PH unpaid amount clients list)
- Referral Payout (Client Referral commission report)
- Daily Growth Payout (Provided Help amount ROI report)
- Task Payout (Task assigned by company to achieve the extra bonus amount)
- Salary Payout (Companies employee salary report)
- Speed Bonus (PH amount accepted by GH with 24 hours members report)
- Add Wish Points (Based on the performance of the client extra bonus amount provided
- Testimonials Payout (Best testimonials about the company gets extra bonus)
- Level Payout (Users Level wise commission amount)
- User Balance (Individual user profit balance report)
- Job Request (Applied jobs report)
- Add Job (Job Posting panel)
- List of Employees (Working employees report)
- Provide Help (PH client’s objection report)
- Get Help (PH client’s objection report)
- Closed Transaction (PH and GH rejected report)
- Confirmed members (Completed transaction report)
- Unconfirmed members (Total company client’s report)
- Company Unconfirmed members (Company ID’s report)
- Direct Member Report (Client’s direct referral report)
- Level Member Report (Level members report)
- Add Tasks (Company own task’s adding panel)
- View/ Edit Tasks (Company own task’s added report panel)
- Add Testimonials (Company testimonials adding panel)
- Contacts Updates (Company contact details Adding and Updating panel to display in home page)
- Comments Updates (Comments Adding and Updating panel to display in home page)
- News Manager (Company News Adding and Updating panel to display in home page)
- Mails (Internal Admin, Client Messaging Panel)
- Compose Mail
- Sent Items
- Admin Partner (Company Sub Admin or Partner creating, viewing and editing panel)
- Create Partner
- View/ Edit Partner
Member Module includes:
- My Page (Client Provide Help and Get Help Panel)
- My Account
- Profile (Client Profile details)
- Change Password (Client login password changing panel)
- PH Report (Provide Help report )
- PH Transaction Report (Provide Help Transaction report)
- GH Transaction Report (Get Help Transaction report)
- Daily Growth Bonus (ROI on PH amount which is decided by the company)
- Speed Bonus (Instant bonus on PH amount which is decided by the company)
- Level Income (Users Level wise commission amount)
- Level Details (Level wise members report)
- Down line Members (Customer’s referral report)
- Task (Company task working panel)
- Comment (Commenting panel)
- Create my comment
- View/Edit my comment
- Add Member (New members joining form)
- Career (Applying for suitable job in the company and the corresponding job status)
- Apply for Job
- My Applied job status
- Mail (Internal Client Admin Messaging Panel)
- Compose Mail
- Sent Items
In MLM Industry, One of the simplest concepts or simplest MLM Plan is Uni-Level MLM Plan. Every individual member or MLM companies can easily convey and explain this Uni-Level Plan to new member and MLM Business affiliates.
In Uni-Level MLM Plan each affiliate can recruits new member in their level structure or front line. Each affiliate can introduce new member in any width and the commission distributed up to a fixed limited depth or fixed levels as per MLM compensation plan.
The MLM Organization can make the Uni-Level MLM Plan more attractive by introducing some rewards or bonuses or incentives for registered members when they achieve the company fixed or declared level targets.
Advantages of Uni-Level MLM Plan:
Simplicity of MLM Plan is Uni-Level Plan which is easy to explain for new comers or new members.
Compensation level is declared or customized as per company business requirements.
Rewards and bonuses can be integrated easy at any level structure or frontline in Uni-Level MLM Plan.
- Home Page (logo, Banner images, Description, achiever list, news)
- Login (separate panel for members)
- About Us (about company with image)
- Business Plan (business plan with animation)
- Products (tabular detail with image, price, product name)
- Legal (company registration form, PAN card, other legal documents)
- Photo Gallery (achiever photos/event photos)
- Terms and Conditions (term and conditions for members)
- Join now (online joining option for new members)
- Contact us (company address with phone, mobile and email id)
- Responsive website design (easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
Uni Level Plan Join Now Page Includes:
- Option for join now via E- Pin , Payment gateway like CC Avenue , Pay U Money
- SMS Integration on joining
- Email integration (welcome email to new member’s email)
- Dash Board (User Home Page)
- Profile (User details)
- Welcome Letter(formatted welcome letter)
- Edit Profile (change basic detail )
- Change password (change login password)
- Bank modification (change bank a/c with Trans. P wd)
- Transaction password (change Transaction password)
- Genealogy ( Tree view)
- Level wise Report
- Downline members
- Direct Members (list of direct members)
- Search Id (search member in downline)
- Repurchase/Top up option
- Daily pair details (current tentative payout before closing)
- Reports (Level income, Growth income, Royalty income etc…)
- Payout (Daily , 3 Days , Weekly, 15 days , Monthly)
- Statement, Voucher (printable payout Voucher)
- E- Pin Management (Pin Bank , Pin Transfer , Pin History, Pin Request)
- E-Wallet*(purchase E- Pin from member’s balance, Withdraw, Top up )
- Logout(logout from current member)
- Admin registration ( Multiple Top ID creation)
- Client View Registration ( All customer login report with Excel)
- Level members report( referral members)
- Change upline (Sponsor Change option)
- Settings (Member View profile, Edit Profile, Change password)
- Search ( User id , User name , Mobile No , Package, Date wise)
- Franchise management ( Add franchise , view franchise)
- E – Pin Management (Generate Pins , Assign Pins, Active Pins, De-active Pins)
- E – pin reports ( Used Pins , Unused Pins, Assigned Pins , Deactivate Pins Report)
- Reports (Level income, Growth income, Royalty income etc…)
- Payout (daily/weekly/monthly as per your plan)
- View Payout (closing wise statement, view details, Voucher, Paid status)
- Payout In Excel for NEFT or Bank transfer
- SMS Integration on payout
- Id wise payout Status (Payment status of Member Id )
- TDS Report(TDS deduction of member)
- Total income Report
- E-Wallet Status (purchase E- Pin from member’s balance, Withdraw, Top up )
- Repurchase Management ( Create category, Create Product)
- Gallery management ( Create Album , Add photo, Edit/view photo, delete Photo)
- News management ( Add news, Add Scroll news, view/edit news)
- Achievers Management ( Add Achiever)
- Awards Management ( Eligible Award member Paid/Unpaid Status)
- Promotion List (promotion wise member list)
- Messages ( Compose , inbox , Sent items )